Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: Fat Shaming in Games and Media

1. I found a bug years ago in the original Fight Night where my super maxed obese create-a-boxer couldn't be struck in the face because of how girthy his gut was.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 26 Jan 2018 at 07:46 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    isn't that snow overwatch girl considered fat by crazy people?
    Didn’t people whine because there was images of her without the bulky suit and she didn’t look as fat underneath?

I do remember explicitly there was a “glitch” where her waist went in too much at on point and people were crying because they were erasing her fatness from the game.

You can find someone crying about any piece of media, on the internet.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    isn't that snow overwatch girl considered fat by crazy people?
    yeah!! she definitely counts bc she's certainly "bigger" than most average characters, so is R Mika.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Didn’t people whine because there was images of her without the bulky suit and she didn’t look as fat underneath?

I do remember explicitly there was a “glitch” where her waist went in too much at on point and people were crying because they were erasing her fatness from the game.

You can find someone crying about any piece of media, on the internet.
    Haha, amazing.

Fatman was pretty active and fat, ROLLER-SKATES!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I enjoyed the spiritual successor to that Batman game back in the day, Head Over Heels. It's similar but not as slow.
    MonsterMax on the GameBoy was the same people/game as well, but with a David Wise soundtrack!
    Last edited by AstroBlue; 26 Jan 2018 at 06:52 AM.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I enjoyed the spiritual successor to that Batman game back in the day, Head Over Heels. It's similar but not as slow.
    Yeah, Head Over Heels is very good. I think there's a good fan remake kicking around but it's been years.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I found a bug years ago in the original Fight Night where my super maxed obese create-a-boxer couldn't be struck in the face because of how girthy his gut was.
    Fight Night 1985 or 2004? I'm guessing the latter but I think both had character creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    yeah!! she definitely counts bc she's certainly "bigger" than most average characters, so is R Mika.
    a world where people think R Mika is fat...

8. She’s not fat, she just doesn’t look like an elf.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    a world where people think R Mika is fat...
    I mean not fat exactly, just “bigger.”
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I enjoy playing online and offline games on my Apple laptop, I face problems but I often solve them on my own or Apple TV Support to help me out. I was recently facing some sound issues where the online game was not outputting any sort of sounds at a section. I need to solve this issue.