Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 374749505152535565 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Middle of world 8 now.

I mentioned it in chat but this is the jp release which is harder than the US release. Any hit takes away your suit and size. So you get one less hit when facing bosses. And it makes some of the later areas harder.

It's a pretty awesome game though. Levels are remarkably open ended with all kinds of secrets. It's fun when you're stuck on some hard ass shit and you start fucking around and find some weird way to bipass half the level.
    Beat it. It really is one of the best.

2. Dead Cells is great, definitely leagues better than the other rogue-lite metroidvanias out there.

3. Speaking of Metroidvanias. I started playing around with Axiom Verge on the main PC. I think I’ll be better off playing this on the PC in my living room from the comfort of my couch.

Dandara's another great one with rogue elements.

5. What rogue elements? Dandara kinda sucked once you get about 40% of the map figured out. It ran out of tricks very quickly, too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Yeah, by about mid game of Dandara I was flat out annoyed by its movement mechanic.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    What rogue elements? Dandara kinda sucked once you get about 40% of the map figured out. It ran out of tricks very quickly, too bad.
    Light "Souls" elements would a better term. The beginning of the game is cruel until you hit that first checkpoint.

8. Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Super long don't care here it is anyways post about what I'm playing:

SFV: Fine. Sagat and G make me want to play this game more. Kedawa getting the game and being available for fightmans makes me want to play this game more. Realizing Blanka sucks nuts but has stupid easy setups makes me want to play this game more. Played this game some more, made me just hunt fight money again for stages I can't buy without real money. Capcom is garbage and I still feed them money like they're gunna foot my rent.

Slay The Spire on PC is pretty great. Haven't won a single game as the poison or channel guys (obviously can't be bothered to remember their names). This is my favorite game to put a podcast on and play to.

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + on Switch is fun. Unlocked a bunch of shit so far and I suppose that's my favorite part of the game, just knowing that the next run might feature an item I just unlocked. Plays very well over people talking in the background (I'm sorry babe, what? No, I didn't hear a thing you said, I was literally turning enemies into poop.)

USF4: It's still the better of the newer SF games. I'll take a Focus over V-whatever any day. Also the characters LOOK better, and their costumes were top notch and priced better. SFV was basically Capcom saying "Fuck you. You know you're going to pay us for this bullshit. I mean, what are you gunna play. KOF14?!? Lol no you aren't."

Mafia 3 (PS4): Really good. Like 2 was really good. In so much as it's a GTA clone with period pieces as the setup. But it plays like butter.

Picross Touch (Steam) : it's a shitty knockoff of Picross, but it's free. I cleared the tutorial and first 25 puzzles in 8 minutes. It's Picross. That tells you if you will like it or not.

Dark Souls Remastered: I'm nearly at the end of the achievement run, and I FUCKED UP Siegmeyer's questline RIGHT AT THE FUCKING END and I'm SO FUCKING MAD I haven't played it in a week. I have to get to Sif on NG+2 to even get the Knight's Honor achievement so it's not like I'll miss the slab that much, but when you work towards something for 20+ hours just to fuck it up in the final moments really knocks the wind out your sails. Dark Souls might still be my favorite GOAT, but some of the shit involved with 100% has been a burden since release. I'm going to fucking get it, though. You bastards.

Ok still there's a lot more, but I'll save it for another time/ eyes glossing over

10. hello i'm babacang