Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 435355565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. I take back my note about not missing a map. I went exploring last night, looking for containers I missed (I found 4) and now I have no idea where to go. I'm not sure what the last facility I cleared and even if I did, I have no idea if I'm near that area now. I'm going to have to check my achievements to see the last one I cleared and try and find my way back to it and see if I can find my way forward from there.

2. It turns out I was right at the end of the game. I found the last level I finished and wandered around near it looking for anything I might have missed. Each level has a sign at the door that tells you how much you've completed inside. I found 2 more levels where I didn't get the collectible (it gives you more life, energy for abilities, resistance to fire) and then stumbled upon one door that had no collectible inside it listed and a 50% completion. It takes maybe 5 minutes to get through that section and it's the end.

So that was an awkward way to complete a game I really liked. I'm missing one collectible and the last save state leaves you at the final level incomplete so you can go back and look for what you missed. I might do that just to get 100%. Once you kill an enemy, they don't respawn so it's easy to run around.

3. Fallguys is brilliant and stupidly simple and I wish I had thought of it.

4. I've been messing around with Flight Simulator 2020 on PC. It's free with Game Pass.

I've went through and completed the training with a Cesna. When it came time to do my own personal flight over Flathead County Montana, I ended up over stressing the Turbo Prop plane I was given, but it was cool flying over Kalispell and Glacier Park. These were areas that I'd grown up around.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Fallguys is brilliant and stupidly simple and I wish I had thought of it.
    Its soooo dumb, but like you said “brilliant”.
    It needs those announcers from the dubbing of that Japanese game show that was on all the time. Damnit, wtf was the name of that show??
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. What are you playing? (long overdue)

Don’t get eliminated! Damnit, wtf was the name of that show??
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 22 Aug 2020 at 11:02 PM.

7. Takeshi's Castle?

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Takeshi's Castle?
    Yeah that one, but what was it called in the US with the stupid over dubbing?

9. Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC)
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC)
    Yes!!!!!! Thank you sir!! When I play fall guys, I just want the MXC announcers commenting.