Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 475759606162636575 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. I started Trails of Cold Steel IV today. I'm guessing I'm going to sink another 80-100 hours into this one, but I'm hoping for a good resolution to this saga.

2. Been playing Apex: Legends and Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. I've been playing Dirt 5 on the PC. The game looks like a straight up port from the PS4 or Xbox One, because there's ugly things like pixelated reflections on the car hoods, during the car select screen and the road textures look pretty bad. Still having a lot of fun with it.

I just started played StarCraft: Brood Wars again. I was nearly finished with the whole campaign, before I decided to put in another NVME (2 TB) drive in my PC. It somehow messed up my save files, so I had to start the Protoss campaign over. Luckily, my Terran missions didn't get erased.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I've been playing Dirt 5 on the PC. The game looks like a straight up port from the PS4 or Xbox One, because there's ugly things like pixelated reflections on the car hoods, during the car select screen and the road textures look pretty bad. Still having a lot of fun with it.
    I've been playing a bit of Dirt 5 on Series X. It's fun, but the hip aesthetic and annoying podcasts between the races isn't very appealing to me. Luckily, the racing is good, and that's all that counts in a racing game.

5. I stopped playing Jedi Fallen Order because of life, and now it is free to play on Gamepass, I restarted it on XB1X

6. I've mostly been playing Warzone. It does a lot of things right for a non-tactical battle royal game. Simple, mindless, intense, and fun. I'm interested to see how the transition from COD MW to COD Cold War affects Warzone.

Just reinstalled Black Desert Online (fuck)... I thought I escaped its wicked ways. A few friends wanted to try out an established MMO that isn't in early access, and there aren't many options out there. I'm now in there, trying to smash through this season before it ends.

Also been dabbling in Star Citizen and Mortal Kombat 11 as they release new content.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I stopped playing Jedi Fallen Order because of life, and now it is free to play on Gamepass, I restarted it on XB1X
    I didn’t see that on the Windows store. I hope it's free for PC players on Game Pass.

*Edit*

Nope, you have to pay $15 a month for the Ultimate Game Pass, that includes EA Play. Screw that, I could probably get a CD Key for the game, for around $25.
    Last edited by gamevet; 20 Nov 2020 at 08:59 PM.

8. I didn't know there are tiers to GP. It was the $1 upgrade deal back about a year+ ago. I am good until end of next year.

9. Pretty sure there is not tiers. Pc just gets the shit end of the stick with fewer games.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    I've mostly been playing Warzone. It does a lot of things right for a non-tactical battle royal game. Simple, mindless, intense, and fun. I'm interested to see how the transition from COD MW to COD Cold War affects Warzone.
    Same here. Warzone is the ultimate play for a half hour mindless fun game. I play more on the weekend with friends but I too am interested what's coming next. I didn't like the Cold War beta at all so I'm probably sticking with MW for my Domination needs (lol!) but I can't wait for the new Warzone map!