Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 485860616263646676 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. I’m enjoying Black ops a lot more than MW so far. The slight increase to TTK really makes a difference for me. I don’t get the damn kids twitch killing me instantly. The RPD is back and the kids cannot handle my camping and infinite mags of bullets.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. Sounds bad.. lol. I can't wait to see what the new Battlefield is going to do. Less than a year to wait. Playing the crappy MP of these COD games has been pretty miserable since I've been locked in because of warzone and BFV being poo.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Pretty sure there is not tiers. Pc just gets the shit end of the stick with fewer games.
    Game pass Ultimate includes EA Pass. EA Pass is $10 by itself, but is being offered through Game Pass Ultimate for $15. I was paying $5 a month for Game Pass, until their limited trial period was over.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...P7EALw_wcB:G:s

4. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Sounds bad.. lol. I can't wait to see what the new Battlefield is going to do. Less than a year to wait. Playing the crappy MP of these COD games has been pretty miserable since I've been locked in because of warzone and BFV being poo.
    I still play BF4 every week. PS4 and PC have some great servers. I may play some BF5 just because they added community servers.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I still play BF4 every week. PS4 and PC have some great servers. I may play some BF5 just because they added community servers.
    I saw that. Too little, too late. That shit kills the community. Not being able to have a clan server in the last two games has been awful.

I think they are too worried about trying to capitalize off progression and having private run servers allows for players to accelerate or bypass that.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Game Pass Ultimate is half off now at Bestbuy and Amazon, $22.99 for 3 months. Make sure to turn off auto renewal,I think you get 1 extra month the first time you redeem one of these codes. I bought 9 months worth (you can only buy 1 at a time at BB).

7. Just started Ghost of Tsushima - loving it so far

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Game Pass Ultimate is half off now at Bestbuy and Amazon, $22.99 for 3 months. Make sure to turn off auto renewal,I think you get 1 extra month the first time you redeem one of these codes. I bought 9 months worth (you can only buy 1 at a time at BB).
    Thanks for the heads up. I ordered one card online and will probably pick one up directly from the store next week.

9. Targets got 3 months for $20 FYI
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Ultimate?