Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 243436373839404252 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Excellent, I’ll take it. Got any other gba games you may be looking to unload?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Excellent, I’ll take it. Got any other gba games you may be looking to unload?
    You'll have to wait until I've sorted out what I'm going to sell. I also have a sealed Sigma Star Saga in there. Keep an eye on my recent post in the trade thread.

3. I also need sigma Star I believe
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I’ve put about 8 hours into Persona 5 now. Which means I’m still in the first hour of the game. I really don’t like the battle outros. If main dude strutting while you have to press x to move from experience to money to item is just masking loading, I’d rather just have a screen that said “loading.” Because as it is it just feels like an overdesigned element wasting my time.

How the hell is there no (official) strategy guide for this? There arent many games I’d buy a guide for, but Persona is one of them. I find no joy in deciphering recruitment/fusion formulas.

5. I'm on a PlayStation kick lately.

Resistance 1 - this game sucks mostly
    GTSport - very good lighting and interiors, I like to drive the lower-end cars
    Detroit - that company got me again, we will see if the story goes to shit. I don't like the fact that I move really slowly, and some of the QTE motions suck, but it's good so far...the flowcharts at the end of the chapters are awesome

6. Resistance 2 is a much better game than the original.

Resistance 3 is jacked up. There’s a required update that will brick the game, and even when I disabled the update, the game still wouldn’t work with my launch PS3.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Detroit - that company got me again, we will see if the story goes to shit. I don't like the fact that I move really slowly, and some of the QTE motions suck, but it's good so far...the flowcharts at the end of the chapters are awesome
    Detroit is pretty consistent throughout. If you like the beginning, you'll like it. It has its flaws (it's pretty hammy/tropey), but it doesn't have any awful left turns or nonsense plot holes like usual QD games. I enjoyed it, and it was pretty cool talking to other people about how different their games were.

8. Landstalker - I've been meaning to review this one for a while now and figured I might as well get to it. The diagonal controls aren't as annoying as I remember but what hurts the game is the damn platforming. How anyone thought that would be a good idea with that viewpoint is beyond me but I'm still enjoying it.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - a nice homage to Castlevania III with pretty great incentives to play through it more than once on higher difficulty settings. I wasn't expecting much from this but came away pleasantly surprised.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

9. Im doing on google seo this my website yandw.shop if you want some clothing please contact me

I will feast upon your entrails.