Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 354547484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I am super interested in playing it because it's so polarizing.
    I think the fact that it was done by WB Montreal caused a lot of people to dismiss it, or go into it already determined that it was terrible before they even pressed start. IMHO though it does a lot right, it really builds up the detective aspects, which is something this series needed to do, if I remember right it also has the most diverse enemy types. Along with having some of the best boss battles in the series, though nothing beats the Mr Freeze encounter in City. Origins just kind of takes everything from Asylum and City and builds on it further. Its leaps and bounds a better game than Knight.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. I love Asylum and City. I started Knight as was super disappointed in it straight off the bat and gave up super quick. I remember the Mr Freeze fighting being super hard for me for some reason. I think I had to look up how to beat him and still had issues. I might be remembering wrong, maybe I was going for an achievement or challenge. I just remember being in that room forever.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

3. Oh wow, Chivalry is pretty ridiculous. Does anyone on here play? I love this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Oh wow, Chivalry is pretty ridiculous. Does anyone on here play? I love this.
    Evilmog and I played it a good amount when it came out on Xbox One. Super satisfying getting a kill even though the hit detection seems janky as hell.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. It's goofy as all hell, but that's a big part of what I love about it. And it definitely has enough nuance to entertain me for long sessions.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I also ran through Super Mario Land 2 using the fan color hack that was released a while back. The hack is extremely well done and it looks great. Wario's castle was a lot easier than I remember, probably thanks to the better dpad. I think I ran through it on a GBA or something last time.
    I did this recently on my PocketSprite as well. It's a great hack and some of the levels really read better in color. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Oh wow, Chivalry is pretty ridiculous. Does anyone on here play? I love this.
    Where’s a sequel? First game was a good start. Theres an amazing sequel to be built off of it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

been doing Mario 3 on the famicom lately. First time all the way through.

I'm on world 7

Can this game save or do I have to keep leaving the system on and pray for the power to stay on?

9. You can use whistles to get to levels you want to play.

Yup, no saving for you! This is one of those games I'm only play on the Everdrive now since it can save states.