Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 122224252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. There’s budget title and then there’s budget title. Nfl 2k5 was a budget title. Deadly Premonition was a budget title. The Italian Job was a budget title.
    This is one of those Euro cassette games budget title. The Mastertronic of rpg releases.

2. There’s always going to be a few diamonds, hell D3 even got a few gems from the simple line. Budget and RPG don’t mingle well in Japan, anyone remember that Capcom Anamo DC project?

3. el dorado gate?

4. Episodic RPG aka budget title.

5. I played a little bit of King of Dragons on the SNES. It's a pretty good beat em' up!

6. I'm on Dezoris and I think I'm going to throw in the towel. The encounter rate is out of control. It's been a while since I played the original, but I've beat it multiple times over the years and I don't recall being this frustrated. It's like every two steps I'm getting into a fight. Sure, I can run 90% of the time, but why bog me down needlessly? For the times it won't let me run, the standard dudes are more draining than any of the bosses I've faced up to now. I just got to the place you need to get the Ice Dragon key from, only to discover that even though I talked to everyone in liar town twice, some flag didn't get hit so now the dude won't let me in the place. So I have warp back, then step step fight step step fight all the way back here. Argh.

7. Sounds like Vay.

8. ugh. I couldnt bring myself to finish that one, and that was back when I finished every rpg.

9. I bought Vay and Lunar 1 back in the day, the kid who sold it to me said I must play Vay first or I will never finish it. I took his advice and so glad that I did.

10. I never finished Vay.