Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 283840414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. The purest game.

2. A monkey named Beday getting water shot up it’s ass.
    A little on the nose!
    (is that the psp version?)

3. Ape Escape 2 for PS2 via PS4. I think it's three dollars right now and it's such a great Banjo Kazooie-like.

I thought I owned Ape Escape 2 but I only took it home from EB and beat it in a weekend.

I want it. And 3, which I've never played!

5. Surprise Attack (arcade) - Like Shinobi, just with a space setting & made by Konami. You're going through space stations defusing bombs. Very good, with a gravity mechanic similar to Strider's Balrog stage. Unlike Shinobi, bumping into an enemy is also lethal & there's no melee move. The bonus stage is a space/sci-fi trivia quiz, sometimes with an occasional joke answer shown as one of the choices, like this:

Q: What is a space probe?
    A: Martian tax-man

6. Decided to go for the last achievement I needed (200.6%) in Symphony of the Night on 360. Got it this morning and noticed there was an 11 year gap between my first and last achievement in the game.

7. I was testing the Atari 7800 I got recently and started to play Galaga. I remembered not liking this port back in the day (especially compared to the excellent NES port), so I was surprised that it was actually decent. Played on novice to get warmed up and ended up playing for about an hour. I got bored and committed suicide at stage 65.

8. I have been playing a ton of Octopath Traveler. It's been a while since I played a JRPG so I am liking it quite a bit. I've got 3 of the characters through Chapter 2.

It might get me to try more, but I find it a genre where I cannot play them for too long or else I will burn out.

9. Nioh. Weird coming to this from Soulsborne. There's no fear of the unknown in this game. I'm enjoying it enough, but we'll see if I stick with it.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I fell out of gaming for a couple of years mostly but I just started playing Fallout 4 again on Survival difficulty for the PS4 (also with some mods). It’s been nice to have that release again. I have a lot to play through that I already own like Mass Effect Andromeda, Final Fantasty XV, Battlefield 1, and Stardew Valley. I’m not really too informed on what games are coming right now so I’d like to maybe finish up some of the games I have before diving into new ones (barring new releases for my favorite IPs like Fallout).
    Play DOOM

On hard.