Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. oh yeah, I hooked up with my teacher. Now on to Dr Death.

2. Fair warning, there are a couple dungeons that you cannot finish in one night, so you should head to all of them as soon as possible.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I always do them asap. I learnt my lesson with persona 4. “No need to rush, I have 10 days left to do it.” Game then locks you into doing other shit for 7 days.

4. The Surge (PS4) - One thing I like in this is the targeting system which lets you lop off part of an enemy for a chance of scoring some good pick-ups. Really looking forward to the sequel next year. Dark Souls isn't bad, but I like this more.

5. Dragon ball, and Battlefield 4.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. tank trouble is amazing when playing with friends.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 02 Jun 2020 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Spam links removed

7. I fell out of gaming for a couple of years mostly but I just started playing Fallout 4 again on Survival difficulty for the PS4 (also with some mods). It’s been nice to have that release again. I have a lot to play through that I already own like Mass Effect Andromeda, Final Fantasty XV, Battlefield 1, and Stardew Valley. I’m not really too informed on what games are coming right now so I’d like to maybe finish up some of the games I have before diving into new ones (barring new releases for my favorite IPs like Fallout).

8. tank trouble is amazing when playing with friends.[/QUOTE]

Do you also like http://suckindicksthegame.com ?
    Last edited by Rumpy; 02 Jun 2020 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Spam links removed from quote
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    The Surge (PS4) - One thing I like in this is the targeting system which lets you lop off part of an enemy for a chance of scoring some good pick-ups. Really looking forward to the sequel next year. Dark Souls isn't bad, but I like this more.
    This has looked super interesting and I nearly bought it on the recent sale, good to know you're enjoying it, now I really want to try it.

10. I've finally got around to playing Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox 360. I've had this one sitting in my pile of shame for over 5 years. I'm finally at the point where I'm about to take the Gatlin Gun over to the fort.