Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Gun Force II/Geo Storm (AC) - Nazca's last game for Irem before joining SNK. The BGM style is very close to Metal Slug's, along with the audio (including some enemy death screams that MS later reused) & the graphics. It's even got a little slowdown. A big gameplay difference is the diagonal aiming & dual wielding. You're always carrying 2 guns- if you get a special weapon, you'll still be shooting your regular MG along with it. Really damned good. Shame that it didn't come out on Saturn or PS1.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Gun Force II/Geo Storm (AC) - Nazca's last game for Irem before joining SNK. The BGM style is very close to Metal Slug's, along with the audio (including some enemy death screams that MS later reused) & the graphics. It's even got a little slowdown. A big gameplay difference is the diagonal aiming & dual wielding. You're always carrying 2 guns- if you get a special weapon, you'll still be shooting your regular MG along with it. Really damned good. Shame that it didn't come out on Saturn or PS1.
    Yeah, this game is more or less Metal Slug Zero. The key elements and a lot of the art style are all there.

3. Was there a Gun Force I? I don't see it in the ROM set.

4. "Sequels are all the rage now"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. maybe it's Gun Force II cause you carry two guns at all times
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. You just made that up.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. That fake Wikipedia page is very realistic.

8. Fake news imo
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. That's not Gun Force, that's Gunforce.
    Totally different beast.