Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 334345464748495161 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Three wacks with the saber kill him, lol

The worst part of X3 is grinding for E-Tank fillups, there's not a lot of great spots for it.
    The trick in X3 is to use the ice weapon to kill enemies, they will almost always drop energy that way. If you use the acid they will drop weapon energy. Find a place with a lot of weak enemies and you can fill up in no time.

2. Ah!

Got to Sigma on an X run in X4, the game has grown on me, especially the visuals. The art direction is nice, and I don't mind the prerendered stuff as much now that the shock of it has worn off. The whole thing has a latter era arcade shmup aesthetic to it, and the General boss is straight out of Cyberbots.

I like the Street Fighter dragon that you beat down with a ride armor.

And yeah X's head is too small.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 11 Aug 2018 at 12:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I finally got to That Part of Bravely Default and I think I kinda dig it. So far I'm a Chapter 5 apologist.

I have played a chunk into God of War 2018. I'm not sure I like it as much as some other big Sony releases (Last of Us, Horizon, Lost Legacy) but the combat is damn satisfying. Great game but I think it might end up dragging on a bit long.

I found my old GB Boy Colour a few days ago, which is a chinese Gameboy Color knockoff with a backlit screen. I forgot I even had this thing. I swapped the dpad with one from an actual Gameboy Color and the controls feel great now so I've been plugging away at Operation C, which I have never beaten. I can get to the stage 4 boss but haven't yet beaten it.

I also ran through Super Mario Land 2 using the fan color hack that was released a while back. The hack is extremely well done and it looks great. Wario's castle was a lot easier than I remember, probably thanks to the better dpad. I think I ran through it on a GBA or something last time.

Played through Arkham City and just finished off the endless Riddler shit. I wanted more after finishing off Arkham Knight and I think I'm sated. Probably not going to check out Origins just yet.

7. Origins is the best in the series IMHO.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Dead Cells has really sucked me in. I tried it out last summer but for some reason picking it up now it's really hitting the spot.

9. Since I've completed Crysis 3 about a week ago. I started playing Crysis 2 (PC) last weekend. Many may consider this the weakest, from a technological standpoint, of the Crysis series, but it's still has its moment where it will push the hardware hard. The particle and smoke affects take their toll on performance.

Been playing b wings and Mario 3.

Got to area 3. God, what a shit tone change when you hit that first water level. Fuck water levels.