Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ... 344446474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. I started playing Pokemon Go two weeks ago and Donkey Kong Country: Returns on the 3DS. If anyone knows their friend code hit me up :P I need one more friend for a quest
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Since I've completed Crysis 3 about a week ago. I started playing Crysis 2 (PC) last weekend. Many may consider this the weakest, from a technological standpoint, of the Crysis series, but it's still has its moment where it will push the hardware hard. The particle and smoke affects take their toll on performance.
    Agreed. C2 has some good verticality in the levels also.

Been playing Lichdom: Battlemage tonight. I'm liking it. When you've got some destruction spells with high mastery consumption, you can really get on with the killing. I've dished out some 12K criticals with fire. Singularity (kinetic & lightning synergy spell) is the good stuff.

3. Wolfenstein II - So far, Sad Blaskowitz is off-putting.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Replaying the first Quake. So far, 2 for 2 on finding secret levels. Going through it and then playing the Machinegames episode.

Also started Dead Cells. Good combat, but it's one of those games where you replay the beginning a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Origins is the best in the series IMHO.
    I am super interested in playing it because it's so polarizing.

6. Baseball Stars NES. Dude. Once these wireless 8BitDoodly dongles arrive, it's going to get pretty serious over here.

7. Anybody get Chasm? Looks good.

Playing some Third Strike through SF Anniversary Collection, mostly good connections! Nobody knows what to do about MP+MK overheads, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Been playing the Shenmue remaster on PS4. It's so nice to have way faster load times.

9. I played a few of the new crop of 3S people, they're pretty bad. And unfortunately, a few of the Usual Suspects seem to have remained in the same place, both emotionally and in terms of skill at 3S. Bummer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Anybody get Chasm? Looks good.

Playing some Third Strike through SF Anniversary Collection, mostly good connections! Nobody knows what to do about MP+MK overheads, lol.
    Chasm was ok, but dead cells is better
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.