Page 1 of 79 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. What are you playing? (long overdue)

Sega Rally 2 (DC) : Was there some kind of code to make this game run at 30fps? The stuttering when you hit the brakes on the hard turns is annoying.

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity (PC) : I been playing the medium size maps of Entrenchment. The Star Bases in this game are bad ass. I accidentally ran into a humongous Star Base that had 18,000 hit points and a giant wave cannon that took out my smaller ships. It's really satisfying to bring one of those behemoths down.

I fired up the old PC in the living room about a week ago. It's pretty much my build from 2013, after I put the 1080 in the i7 rig. It has the old 2500K @ 4.8 Ghz, paired with 16 GB if DDR3 RAM and my GTX 780 Classified. I goofed around with a couple of games on it this during the weekend and today.

GTAV (PC): I was hoping that my game saves from my gaming PC would be stored in the cloud for use on the living room rig. While my main rig has my completion at about 25%, it shows up at 3% and I can't quite get my cloud save to work.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC) : I seem to recall being further along in this game. Maybe it was the time I had it on my old Q9650 rig that I'm remembering. I'm back at the prison level.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Jan 2018 at 09:56 PM.

2. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword(Wii): I'm just taking my time with this one, since I've read that it's not very long. I've finished the first two dungeons and wandered around a bunch. The waggle controls are okay, but they don't really add anything to the experience.

Space Invaders Infinity Gene(Android): I suck at shmups, but I haven't been struggling too much with this. I hate dragging my finger around the screen because the friction makes my finger jump, but I've had some success using a stylus. I guess I'm just not greazy enough for touch controls.

Doom(XB1): I started this ages ago before putting it on the back burner. I'm maybe 10-15% into the campaign, but I like it so far. It doesn't feel like classic Doom, but it's much more to my liking than most modern FPS. I normally hate playing FPS with a controller, but the glory kills and pace of the game make it more than tolerable.

Doom! Wolfenstein! You guys are awesome.

Subnautica
    Zelda ALTTP Randomizer (amazing, my best time is 2:24.05)
    Slay the Spire
    FTL
    Rocket League
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation on my phone

Monster Hunter World on my ps4

6. Subnautica is so good, glad they finally finished it! I recently restarted that as well.

Grabbed Halcyon 6 and Mutant Football League on sale. H6 is a really interesting and entertaining game, gives me the FTL feels for sure but with more base building options that remind me of Endless Space a bit. Haven't tried MFL yet but the video I watched looks like Madden style football with NFL Blitz type stuff and you can murder dudes. I have to imagine it's fun.

7. Knee deep in Dragon Quest VIII and also messing around with Gundam Warriors 3.

8. You all should be playing Etrian Odyssey V, which is ~$25 at Best Buy right now if you have Gamer's Club.

9. I don't

10. And I am stuck at first encounter with Dhoulmagus, so I likely have to spend a few hours leveling up and buying these expensive and shitty weapon/armor upgrades.