Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 182830313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. This is what happens when you are playing with too much power.

Playing Air Fortress on the NES. Casualed my way to the fifth fortress and shit is now getting real. Had to do the patented forward lean to get through it.

I wonder how much harder it gets.

3. Gonna finally give this Nier Automata thing I hear so much about a try.

4. Played Monster Hunter World heavily this last month, I'm at the Elder Dragons now. It's been a fun time, but I'm running out of interest in the gameplay loop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Gonna finally give this Nier Automata thing I hear so much about a try.
    I played 45 minutes of this and died at the boss and it made me start over. WTF is this game?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I played 45 minutes of this and died at the boss and it made me start over. WTF is this game?
    I don’t think the game knows, it’s all over the place. Hack n Slash, shooter, RPG, who the hell knows. It all works out somehow. Stick with it, the game is really cool.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Thankfully only the beginning is like that. It's super fucking irritating, though.

8. I played about 2 hours of DOOM 3 on the PS3 the other night. There are some strange moments when the game starts loading data and everything comes to a screeching vault, but otherwise, the game is a smooth 60fps at 720p.

It’s been awhile since I’ve played Far Cry 4 on the PC. The last time I’d played it I had different graphics card and a 60hz 1080p monitor. It looks and runs pretty good in 1440p.
    Last edited by gamevet; 18 May 2018 at 06:05 PM.

I beat Bio Miracle Bokutte no Upa last night on the FDS. It's such a charming little game with great controls and a pretty unique mechanic.

My FDS seems to be picky about reading disks, though. Might try opening it up to calibrate it but I'm terrified of it.

10. Replaying Vandal Hearts on PS1 for the first time since it's original release back in the mid-90's. Still holds up.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww