Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Space Channel 3 was the best one.

2. I am playing Shovel Knight again. This is the fourth time I have started the game over. Not because I get to a spot where I dislike it, but it just seems that I put it down too early, come back a few months later and feel the need to start over.

But not this time. I think it's a good game.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 16 Mar 2018 at 01:23 PM.

3. It's very solid. The secondary character quests are neat and change the play mechanics up significantly, too. Yacht Club put a lot of love in to that game. Best Mega Man.

As a contrast, I downloaded Mighty Number 9 on PS+. It's hot garbage. If the people who made the DOS Mega Man games turned their eyes to the X-Box 360 with Mega Man X in their hearts, it would be MN9.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 16 Mar 2018 at 01:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Harsh but accurate.

5. Well, my XCOM:EU run got ruined when I tried to grappling hook my colonel sniper to the top of a truck, but the game glitched out and zipped me into the pavement right in front of a group of enemies.

I love this game but it's a glitchy mess. Are EW and 2 any more polished?

6. EU on PC glitched for me to the point where I cannot play it, not even for a minute. Money well spent!
    2, however, is fucking incredible. I literally hate myself every time the DLC goes on sale and I don't have spare money to buy it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    It's very solid. The secondary character quests are neat and change the play mechanics up significantly, too. Yacht Club put a lot of love in to that game. Best Mega Man.
    I finished the Shovel Knight quest (will tackle NG+ too, I think). I don't like the Plague Knight campaign so far, mostly because I don't like his movement.

While I was out today, I stopped at a friend's place and we played TMNT Manhattan project. We got as far as super shredder.

We also did some comparisons of TMNT 2 arcade, Hyperstone and Turtles in Time snes.

Lastly, I beat Final Fight arcade.

9. Cyber-Lip (AC) - A bit like Metal Slug (gun aiming is similar, no diagonals) with a weapon select like the Genesis E-SWAT. Quite good for an early Neo-Geo game.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I finished the Shovel Knight quest (will tackle NG+ too, I think). I don't like the Plague Knight campaign so far, mostly because I don't like his movement.
    There's a different rhythm to him that took me a bit of time to click in to, but once I got the hang of it I had a lot of fun improvising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!