Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 324244454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. That and don't forget that Kaiser Sigma and his tiny ass hitbox is ridiculous.

X3 is the worst of the good X games (1-5)
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Kaiser Sigma is strict to hit but I'm more worried about his dull ass attack pattern. I do wish they'd have had bullets at least ricochet off of him or something, too. It's a very lazily designed fight. He flies up slowly, flies down just as slowly, shines a projector at you, and has some tiny missiles and ball things to shoot at you? Somebody went home early that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. yeah the fight just drags on forever because that hitbox is so goddamn tiny.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Three wacks with the saber kill him, lol

The worst part of X3 is grinding for E-Tank fillups, there's not a lot of great spots for it.

5. I could never get the saber to hit him.

6. On that note, it's really bad that a wall sliding shot with it ends up *shooting in to the wall* instead of the target like every other shot.

7. Still plugging away at Persona 5. Made it to the love boat.
    Speaking of love, I've maxed romance with the Doctor, Teacher, Fortune Teller, Reporter, Shogi Player, Ann, and Makoto. Working on Futaba (which seems gross). Finally maxed Proficiency so I can begin with Haru. Everything but Kindness and Guts are maxed, and they're level 4 so I hope to be able to get them up before it's all over.

8. I started playing Forza 2 Horizon yesterday and got pretty hooked. I love racing my TNL friends (their ai)

9. Still grinding away at EDF 4.1, got to stage 80. It is getting to the point where even Hardest is next to impossible solo, and Hard is too easy. It is hard to grind for good weapons as you need to do it at least Hardest. Getting marginal health increases aren't doing anything. I might finish this on Hard and call it a day.

10. Well, it took most of yesterday and two hours today, but I finally got to the "send calling card" part of the boat in only one day of game time.
    What a god damn slog! I hate jrpg end dungeons. They're never hard or interesting, just long and tedious. Worst part of this game so far, easily.
    Now to max what I can before sending the card!