Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. I feel the same way every time you and Gohan are doing donuts about the 12 things you soldered every day.

2. oh shit, that reminds me...

3. I'll bet.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I feel the same way every time you and Gohan are doing donuts about the 12 things you soldered every day.
    Please, that never comes close to the walls of text that were discord today.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. He’s just mad he missed the boat on the Zod.

6. I was excited to finally play an Assassin's Creed game. The Victorian one is the free* Xbox game this month.

Bumping into Dickens, causing him to lose pages from then novel he'd ultimately never finish was very cute! And I really like both the main characters. The combat, structure, and just about everything, else is so bland and safe, though. Murdering identical drones wore thin in the first hour. You're showered with weapons and upgrades, but none of them is meaningful when you're just mashing X until someone blocks or dodges. Knives behave like staves behave like swords. A +5% critical chance is not a fun or significant upgrade; there's no sense of significant character progression, unlike Arkham or Mordor where nearly every unlocked weapon, upgrade, or ability was a "okay, NOW you're all fucked" disruption.

The buildings and running sure look amazing, though. The first shot of the London streets gave me goosebumps.

Also played a bit of Witcher 3, a game that was in my PSN library though I have no recollection of buying it. Combat and character progression are both pretty cruddy here, too, but Witcher does a better job tricking me into thinking my collectible foraging is fun and valuable. I like the main guy's voice a lot, the writing isn't even that bad, and the dialogue trees are economic. Cool game when it's not locking up my PS4.

7. I've been sitting on my free copy of Assassin's Creed 3 for the PC for well over a year. I've never played a game in that franchise.

I played a little bit of Rebel Star for the GBA, before I'm going to sell. It's a pretty cool strategy game, from what I've gathered through the 1st 4 chapters.

I finally got around to playing Last Guardian. Trico's feathers and other particle effects just bog down the PS4 hardware. Does it run any better on the Pro? I've put about 3 and half hours into it this evening. Like ICO, this game is very puzzle heavy, and I keep finding myself wanting to open just one more gate. I have a feeling this will probably take me 15 hours to complete.

8. Rebelstar seriously rules. Underappreciated Gollop game.

9. Rebel Star is on my need to buy still list for gba. If your copy is CIB I’ll buy it
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Rebel Star is on my need to buy still list for gba. If your copy is CIB I’ll buy it
    All of my GBA games are CIB.