Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Found all 120 shrines in BotW and got that nice Wild armor. I don't think I'll be going back to find all the Korok seeds, as it took me 111 hours to find 249 of them and I found out theres fucking 900! If the reward was useful I might give it a go, but it certainly is not. So onto the DLC stuff now.

2. I've moved on from Doom to Rise of the Tomb Raider. I loved the reboot from a few years ago so this rocks too. The standard edition often looks amazing so the Pro/X/PC must be intense. My only complaint is that there is too much stuff to upgrade. You can turn into the Terminator pretty early on in the game so a lot of the upgrades are superfluous.

3. Finally beat the Puzzle Boy mini game in SMT Nocturne I'm going to try going through the Third Kalpa today. But first I need to grind for some macca so I can buy some Magatama. That's gonna take me a while thought because I'm playing on hard mode.

I've also been playing Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.. but not as much as Nocturne.
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

4. Alien vs. Predator (arcade) - Finished with one continue, playing as Predator Warrior. Almost there. Not going to put this in the completion thread until it's a 1CC. The power loader boss in stage 5 is nothing if you've got the pulse gun with enough rounds & mix in some shoulder cannon fire. At the end, the Alien Queen is easy prey for the Predator spear dive (I love that move... also, good to finish off the power loader after you've shot the hell out of it). Hit with it, high jump away, come back in for another.

5. Soma. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to play through this the way my head is. It’s certainly interesting though.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Alien vs. Predator (arcade) - Finished with one continue, playing as Predator Warrior. Almost there. Not going to put this in the completion thread until it's a 1CC. The power loader boss in stage 5 is nothing if you've got the pulse gun with enough rounds & mix in some shoulder cannon fire. At the end, the Alien Queen is easy prey for the Predator spear dive (I love that move... also, good to finish off the power loader after you've shot the hell out of it). Hit with it, high jump away, come back in for another.
    Sounds like you should give the difficulty a bump. Also, play Linn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. SSJN, don't cheap out on arcade sticks. Spend $150 and get a good one.

8. Finally put some time into Overwatch last night. I like it a lot. Plenty of roles for someone with bad FPS aim like me to fill.

I just want all shooters to control like Splatoon on Wii U with motion controls turned on, though.

9. Overwatch is really good, and there's a lot of different roles you can play that aren't 'aim good move fast'. I've gone lapsed Catholic with it though, I only show up for holidays.

Speaking of arcade sticks, I dug my MadCatz TE out today after playing with a pad for over a year. I'm able to make bad decisions so much faster with the stick!

The Chibi Blanka plague is in full effect on SFVAE right now. It's like fighting a dog chewing on a controller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Sounds like you should give the difficulty a bump. Also, play Linn.
    Will try Linn (and maybe up the difficulty to 5, default is 4/8) after that 1CC. This video has some stuff in it like Linn wall-slamming a Chrysalis to death with air throws.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat
    SSJN, don't cheap out on arcade sticks. Spend $150 and get a good one.
    Agreed. A review on Amazon of that N30 says the stick & buttons are lacking compared to Sanwa/Seimitsu ones. Unless you're going to swap some good stuff into that one, skip it.