Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I adore it and I still haven't got up the nerve to finish it. REALLY GOOD.

You can totally just skip all the crafting bullshit, but it's slightly less stressful to toss out a noisemaker once and a while and let the Alien eat some survivors instead of you.
    You should play through to the end. It's totally worth it.

Best Alien game ever.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Beat Ratchet and Clank 2017, circling back around the New Game +. It's polished while still having the troubles of a PS2 game in places.

I skipped every cinema.
    Wait, what? You can skip the cutscenes?!

3. Do any of you have Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-? I picked it up a few days ago and the online is completely dead. :/
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

4. Finished Night in the Woods. I liked the little world it built, but ultimately the ending left me flat. S'ok.

On to Telltale Batman Season 2.

5. I woke up with the burning desire to play Ghost Trick again. I will do so this weekend, and I got to thinking it's near the top of my favorite games list.

If you have it, play it again, it's been long enough. If you haven't, please go play it. It's amazing in many ways.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. Ghost Trick was a lot of fun, and the revelation was pretty cool.

7. I got Far Cry 5 for the PC today. I decided to put a heavy OC on my GTX 1080 Classified and see how well it would run the game @1440p/144hz. I was recording with Shadow Play when the game locked up at the 16 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/_CEh4YyDX74

Those 4 people entering a compound full of crazies had to be out of their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    I woke up with the burning desire to play Ghost Trick again. I will do so this weekend, and I got to thinking it's near the top of my favorite games list.

If you have it, play it again, it's been long enough. If you haven't, please go play it. It's amazing in many ways.
    Ghost trick is really something special. I was looking at it as I unpacked and put it aside to play soon, haha.

Playing Resident Evil: Deadly Silence. I really like it!

9. I miss the days of every DS subtitle abbreviating to DS.

10. We mocked it at the time, but really it did make things easy to keep track of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!