Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    bloodtinge/skill
    Samesies!

I want to use Simon's bowblade because bbobb said it breaks the game and I need to ruin everything I love.

Accurate.

3. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Samesies!

I want to use Simon's bowblade because bbobb said it breaks the game and I need to ruin everything I love.
    Yeah, my plan is to mess around with the Bloodletter, bowblade, and whatever other funky weapons I can get my hands on in the DLC. I feel like the tinge/skill build opens up a pretty good cross section of weapon choices. No pizza cutter though
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. Do make sure to try out the Chikage, I really enjoyed using that one a lot and having to swap between transformed and not constantly made the combat almost into a rhythm game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I finally tried Alien Isolation last night. I thought I'd like it because I like both of those things. Instead, it was one of those "these new games are not for me" moments. Why do I have three different crafting/upgrade materials at least an hour before I have anything to craft or upgrade?

Getting the hookshot--or any item in any Zelda--feels good because you think, "Oh yeah, I remember a bunch of places where I can go use this." Zelda doesn't separate giving you the hookshot from letting you use it by an hour/hours because that's horrible design. Crafting in general just sucks; games are full of so much junk These Days.

So I started a new Bloodborne character and played that until 3AM instead.
    I found Alien Isolation almost too stressful to even play. High praise. Aside from being about a quarter too long, it’s my favorite survival horror game. I’d sincerely push you to give it another shot. Just disregard the crafting. It’s not integral to the game.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Icarus, you still down for some MonHun sometime?

Beat Ys VIII last night, got the true ending. Thinking about getting Star Ocean 5 now that it's cheap. I like the series, but I've heard things about 5 that worry me but I can't say anything until I actually experience it.
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

7. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I found Alien Isolation almost too stressful to even play. High praise. Aside from being about a quarter too long, it’s my favorite survival horror game. I’d sincerely push you to give it another shot. Just disregard the crafting. It’s not integral to the game.
    I adore it and I still haven't got up the nerve to finish it. REALLY GOOD.

You can totally just skip all the crafting bullshit, but it's slightly less stressful to toss out a noisemaker once and a while and let the Alien eat some survivors instead of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. 2018:
    Celeste was so good
    Maybe I'll just play more more Celeste

9. Beat Ratchet and Clank 2017, circling back around the New Game +. It's polished while still having the troubles of a PS2 game in places.

I skipped every cinema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    The sequel, Neo Nectaris is JPN only an contains the original game. There is also a US release (Nectaris: MM) for PS1 as well.
    I have all of those games. The graphics in Nectaris on the PS were a big letdown. They were like a big step back from that of the TG-16 game.