Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. As shared in chat, shinjohn inspired me.

IMG_1698.JPG
    IMG_1700.JPG

I'd like to get a 32" eventually, and properly mount it. But this works for now!

2. Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    that's a nice looking setup, Shin!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    How's that Mayflash F300?
    With the Sanwa stick in it, I'm really happy with it so far. Buttons have been responsive and other than needing a wired 360 pad to work on the 360 using it with multiple systems has been really easy and straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    As shared in chat, shinjohn inspired me.

IMG_1698.JPG
    IMG_1700.JPG

I'd like to get a 32" eventually, and properly mount it. But this works for now!
    I'm so proud of you. This looks awesome, is that the Sony 3D Gaming tv you're rocking?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. yeah, I bought a few when they were being cleared out for $100. Aside from quality issues that usually show up quickly (meaning if the panel were crap, you’d know it within a few weeks- these have been operating daily for years now), the only things that suck are they’re super prone to glare and they have weak ass speakers. Which is sort of to be expected, but not when you dropped $500 for a supposed premium tv.

4. I should buy Stein Gates 0 from SSJN.

5. cheaper on amazon

You're a terrible salesman.

7. I really am!

I'm not really sure why... but suddenly it seems like the Switch has renewed purpose for me. Any impressions of the arcade sticks for it? The price on this guy certainly seems attractive https://www.amazon.com/8Bitdo-Arcade...h+arcade+stick.

But if this one is more than 3x times better, I'd save my bottles for it instead. https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Swit...70_&dpSrc=srch

8. I've read nothing but bad things about the 8bitdo stick.

The 8bitdo stick is basically the same as John's mayflash. The stick is garbage but sanwa drops right in. At the reduced price + $50 in sanwa parts you'd have a better stick than the Hori.

10. There is a bit of a difference though, the 8Bitdo stick only works with switch, pc and android. The Mayflash one will work with PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Switch, PC and Android. The first thing I did was replace the stock stick with a Sanwa one, which was super easy to do. You also need a little connector cable which I ended up with a 5 pack of, so SSJN if you end up going that route let me know and I'll mail you one of these connector cables. It was more expensive to buy one cable and mail it from one of the arcade shops, than it was to just order a 5 pack from Amazon. I have not changed the buttons in mine yet, and your mileage may vary on them. So far for me I haven't had an issue with responsiveness or anything with the stock ones. Like I said above so far I'm really happy with the mayflash, but I am not a ridiculous arcade stick aficionado and I'm just getting back into using them.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.