Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

Prey's an awesome game when you're actually playing it but yeah, the load times (on PS4 anyway) are pretty bad.

I finished up Risen 3, and started Resident Evil 7. The early parts have a little too much cinematic interruption but the game seems like it could be the best RE since 4.

It's because grinding is boring.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

If you guys like thinking and aren't playing Into the Breach you're all fools. It's not as dynamic a viewing experience as FTL but I've been streaming it since Tuesday release followed by Zelda rando, which I updated the layout for and now looks fantastic.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Level 5 of the Celeste B-sides, clearing the Blue and Red hearts out as I go. I forget how much I really love having to deal with pixel-perfect timed jumps sometimes, but I really do dig that stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    If you guys like thinking and aren't playing Into the Breach you're all fools.

I've been seeing talk of this elsewhere, and originally confused it for the piece of shit original LRG release: Breach and Clear. Left me scratching my head for a minute.

6. Picked up where I left off on Ys VIII, I'm playing the ps4 version. It's my first Ys game. I understand the first several are rather different. I'd like to play them but I don't know if I can. I can get Memories of Celceta on vita. Did any of the others come out in America?

Also been playing SMT IV. I'm trying to beat the dlc bosses. I'm over leveled. No seriously, I should be around 60 but I'm almost 90. I have Metatron but mot the rest of my endgame team and I don't have my fiend slaying team yet.
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

7. The earlier ones came to the states on older consoles. For instance Ys I and II came to the TG16 CD, you can get that version though on the Wii VC still before it's gone. Ys III came to SNES, Genesis and TG16, I belive some version of that is on the Wii VC as well. If you have a PSP or PC you can also get Ys I and II complete which is a more modern remake of the first games. There's also Oath in Felghana which is a remake of III. Celceta on Vita is the remake of IV, V never got a remake, and VI is so bad it's not worth talking about. VI was on PSP, but I believe the PC version is out now (or will be soon).
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. If you have a vita, you can get ys origin, 1,2,3,4,6, 7, and 8. But 8 is better on ps4.
    I believe theyre all steamable as well, though I may incorrect about a few of them.

I liked the I/II on steam. It let you change soundtracks and stuff like that.

10. 98% sure PSP did too.