Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 405052535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. I gave up on Shenmue 2 after playing it for 5 minutes one night while rather drunk.

2. I gave up on Shenmue 1, but did finish 2. If you 2 bores you, don't even bother with 1.

3. I played Shenmue 1 over the Christmas Break, right after it came out. I really enjoyed it and was amused when the clock struck midnight at Christmas Eve. Jingle Bells started playing at the convenience stores and guys dressed up as Santa we’re walking the streets. The ending was cool!

4. I played Shenmue 1 a bit after it's release, in the summer of 2000. I finished the game that summer and was one of my favorite titles I had played up until that point.

gamevet, I think I'm in the same area of the game you got fed up with, dealing with the Heavens in Kowloon. Next session, I'm going to have to grind out lifting boxes to raise the money for the street fights. I wanna finish this title though. Lol.

5. Started Children of Morta last night since it’s on Gamepass. It’s kinda like a Diablo and Dead Cells combined. Game is pretty addicting, started it at about 10 and next thing I knew it was damn near 3 am!
    Another cool game I would have never tried, thanks to Gamepass I didn’t miss out.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I started Children of Morta too! I like what I've seen so far, I think I've put an hour into it. I also started Witcher 3 and Tekken 7.

I deleted Tekken 7 the day after I downloaded it. I like the gameplay, the starting roster looks good, and I'm all about getting into a new fighter that I've heard a lot of good things about (been ages since I've played a Tekken). I bailed on it because the load times are so bad. I mean, how did this game get released like this? It ruins every single mode. Arcade? Forget it. two rounds done and you have to wait longer for the next match to load than it takes to fight. Online? It starts looking for a game, loads you into practice and then it finds you a game right away because it took so long to load the training mode. That means you dive right into another 45-60 second wait for the game to start. I couldn't take waiting around anymore. If you have 30 minutes to kill and want to get a couple fights in, you can't.

7. What were you playing Tekken 7 on? The load times never bothered me enough to really notice.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. I'm assuming XBOX since it's on Gamepass now. I could never get into Tekken. They're typically very polished games, but once I get through the single player content and unlock everything, I'm not likely to ever pick it up again.

9. Borderlands 3 and RDR2 on PC.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 02 Jun 2020 at 07:45 PM. Reason: spam link removed

10. At Home : Gears 5 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 02 Jun 2020 at 07:46 PM. Reason: spam link removed