Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. A fair amount (if not most of them I THINK) of the 360 vertical shooters support tate and its great.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Raiden IV is not an easy game, I would like to have a dedicated setup just for tate shmups.

3. There are wall mounts, and even 3rd party stands for TVs that allow you to turn them. They're definitely more expensive than typical wall mounts or stands but they work well. Finally getting mine set up really upped how often I'm playing tate shmups. If you don't have it Raiden Fighters Aces is a fantastic collection on 360.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I need to look into the TV stands that can rotate. I wonder what is the biggest TV you can put on one.

5. I recall mounting a 65" display in a conference room for a customer. We put a backboard behind it for better weight support.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    A fair amount (if not most of them I THINK) of the 360 vertical shooters support tate and its great.
    I have Radiant Silvergun on my other 360. Galaga Legions would be cool.

6. You just need to be careful which way you mount it. The vertical and horizontal positions don't always go the way you would expect, and TATE ends up upside down.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I need to look into the TV stands that can rotate. I wonder what is the biggest TV you can put on one.
    This is the company where I got my wall mounted one from, and they have a stand that will take up to a 70 inch set. https://www.wallmountworld.com/Portr...d-eb84-rtm.htm

This is the wall mount unit I have https://www.wallmountworld.com/Rotat...-31-rotate.htm . The way the piece that rotates actually attaches to everything else lets you decide how it rotates so you can make sure you have it going the right way for tate games. I don't know if the stand does that.

I've probably shared similar here, but here is a recent pic of my set up with it. I have a 50 inch set, but this particular wall mount will take up to a 60 inch one.
    Where I play

8. The orientation thing shouldn't be a problem as long as you're paying attention because the VESA standard mounting hole pattern is square.

9. that's a nice looking setup, Shin!
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

10. How's that Mayflash F300?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!