Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Welcome to what has become of gaming.

I took a look at the product page, and the screenshots do look nice.
    But based on this blurb:
    The Story of the game follows a civilization where humans and demons co-exist in harmony. They use technology and magic respectively. Technology is known to be the triumphant over magic; however, the world as they know it is destroyed by a massive technological accident. The survivors of this society continue to live without any technology access for thousands of years; until old technology is resurfaced and is returned to put in use. Due to this event, Demons have made return.
    I hope someone else did the localization.

2. Working Designs was way ahead of the curve.

3. the curve in President Clinton's member!

4. WD did put in a few Lewinsky jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post

I'm playing SMT: Strange Journey Redux on 3DS. It's pretty addictive filling in and exploring the maps. I wish they added a 3d effect to it like Soul Hackers, though.
    Wait, no 3D? So what does this offer other than a crappy bonus dungeon and some anime bullshit?

Strange Journey is probably my favorite DS game.

6. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I'm playing SMT: Strange Journey Redux on 3DS. It's pretty addictive filling in and exploring the maps. I wish they added a 3d effect to it like Soul Hackers, though.
    Is it me or did they redo Kaneko's character portraits?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Wait, no 3D? So what does this offer other than a crappy bonus dungeon and some anime bullshit?

Strange Journey is probably my favorite DS game.
    bonus dungeon, new endings, some gameplay tweaks (auto mapping and you can equip all sub apps now)
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Is it me or did they redo Kaneko's character portraits?
    Yeah, I think they had a new artist redo stuff but keep a similar style. I don't get the need for visual changes.

The appeal of Redux is more in the gameplay tweaks as bbobb mentioned. Here's a list: https://www.rpgsite.net/preview/7135...the-re-release

I haven't played the DS game in several years and I never beat it so I'm not the best person to compare the two.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Working Designs was way ahead of the curve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    the curve in President Clinton's member!
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Lord, let me never experience a day where I’m thinking about another dude jerking it, let alone it be my first thought. Thank you, amen.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Life is but a series of contradictions.