Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: February 2018

1. I tried out a little Defender of the Crown when I modded my NES mini. Like you I loved the game as a kid and could beat it easily with everyone. Now I was just crushed early on and couldn't remember what the hell I was supposed to be doing.

2. That is exactly I am running into. My 12 year old self is smarter.

I'm in Japan again, will post shit as I find it. Going to Osaka on Weds then coming back to Tokyo for the next week. Anyone want me to keep an eye out for anything?

4. +1 apartment
    -1 house

this'll be something interesting to adjust to, but at least from what my unrealistically attractive landlord says the neighbors downstairs are pretty chill people

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I'm in Japan again, will post shit as I find it. Going to Osaka on Weds then coming back to Tokyo for the next week. Anyone want me to keep an eye out for anything?
    Used panty vending machines
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I would love a japanese PaRappa shirt if they have any in a human medium. If you have time to snap pics if you see some that would be beyond cool.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Bayonetta Climax edition (Switch)... But it might take up too much room.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    if you see cheap sega AGES saturn stuff lemme know man! post your hauls when you can & hope y'all are having an awesome time
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

9. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I tried out a little Defender of the Crown when I modded my NES mini. Like you I loved the game as a kid and could beat it easily with everyone. Now I was just crushed early on and couldn't remember what the hell I was supposed to be doing.
    I played it on the Amiga. I can't even imagine trying to play the 8-bit versions. Yikes!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    If you happen across a copy of Wolf Fang for PS1 complete for a reasonable price, maybe like $30 or less, that would be pretty cool!