Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: February 2018

1. This Month's Haul: February 2018

I finally got around to spending my $50 GameStop gift card I got for my birthday. I ended up getting the Last Guardian, because it looks like it might become a hard to find game soon. I also picked up the HOTD 2&3 for the Wii; my light guns for the DC never worked right, so it'll be cool to finally be able to play 2 right.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. My daughter got The Last Guardian for Christmas but won't play it because she watched playthoughs on YT and found the end to be too sad.

My game now!

3. She wanted the game, after she had ruined it for you by watching the Youtube videos of the game?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    My daughter got The Last Guardian for Christmas but won't play it because she watched playthoughs on YT and found the end to be too sad.

My game now!
    This is why I hate the concept of Let's Play on YT so much. Some people just ruin it for themselves with this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. I keep telling her, but kids these days...

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    She wanted the game, after she had ruined it for you by watching the Youtube videos of the game?
    Yeah, but once she started playing, she felt so bad for Trico that she couldn't continue.

6. Pawn shop haul:

Retron 5 $50
    PS4 games $10
    3DS games $7
    DS $3
    Gameboy and N64 $2

The Retron 5 controller seems to be crap, overall it’s not bad and I’m pumped to have better option for Famicom titles than my converter.

5AECD9BF-DA4D-480D-9716-502D4B9E6CEA.jpeg9C771045-B891-479F-814C-7E0ABB2BABDF.jpeg267D3108-772D-4BF1-A28E-B059F84B3D47.jpegFE5770B0-6960-4458-9F0F-6394E32262F6.jpeg

And after placing a order two years ago, thank you Super Fighter Team! I really wanted to play this back in the day.

DB515F94-AFB1-469B-BE9D-62C57BEDBBBB.jpeg

Yeah the Retron controller is awful but you can use the real controllers so it's irrelevant. I've been rocking the Retro Freak which isn't that much different.

8. Lost Sphear

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Lost Sphear
    I have a physical copy coming in the mail for the Switch.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Yeah the Retron controller is awful but you can use the real controllers so it's irrelevant. I've been rocking the Retro Freak which isn't that much different.
    Damn, PCE/Turbo support on that. I love the screen output for this, played a few rounds of Super Bomberman with the boys and felt the SNES controller lagged just a bit.