Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: February 2018

1. I still have to get that magazine to you. I forgot to buy an envelope yesterday.

A bunch of functional repair parts for my arcade machines. Sticks, power supply, track ball bearings, mictoswitches.

What is everyone's preferences on arcade controls? I'm replacing the mvs sticks with happ competition sticks because that is very close to what was originally in it. But I understand that competitive players might want better if I turn it back into a fight man's cab?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    A bunch of functional repair parts for my arcade machines. Sticks, power supply, track ball bearings, mictoswitches.

What is everyone's preferences on arcade controls? I'm replacing the mvs sticks with happ competition sticks because that is very close to what was originally in it. But I understand that competitive players might want better if I turn it back into a fight man's cab?
    I prefer the Baseball bat joysticks.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. I prefer sanwa parts. Just get whatever you like, doesn't matter what others prefer anyway since you are the primary user.

Weird. TNL ate my post.

Would anyone want sanwa on mk2?

6. I've heard that the IL Eurostick is much better than the current production of Happ sticks. Supposedly this is the company that was making the sticks for Happ for years, and when Happ was bought by Suzo they move production to China. People say the newer Happ Competition sticks are not as good as the old ones, and that they're more cheaply made and feel off. the IL Eurosticks are supposed to be exactly the same as the old Happ Competition sticks and are the ones everyone goes for, for that style of stick. I plan on buying an IL Eurostick for my Pelican Real Arcade Universal arcade stick, since its got a cheap knock off happ in it now. For my Mayflash F300 I put a Sanwa stick in it, and I'm pretty happy with it so far.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Weird. TNL ate my post.

Would anyone want sanwa on mk2?
    I'm looking at it now. It says you deleted it. *Yes mods can see deleted posts.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Real men of genius......

Last edited by gamevet; 13 Feb 2018 at 11:46 AM.

I did not delete it.

10. I like Sanwa myself but I do have that Street Fighter 15th anniversary stick with Happ parts in it set up on the PS2 when I play arcade comps. Feels like childhood!