Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: February 2018

1. Thrift stores around here wont accept pcs because of potential security issues. Lord knows what the right (meaning wrong) person can pull from your old hard drive.

2. They're selling a lot of this on their online auction sites. I've seen some stores have a glass case with better items put up for local bidding. https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Listing...uyerPrefs=true

The last good item I found was a Microsoft Sidewinder flight stick for @$7. That was over 3 years ago.

3. The shipping prices on Shop Goodwill will knock you on your ass, fair warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Ordered a bunch of b-list Final Fantasies I had wanted to try on the Square Enix sale:

Type 0, $3.99
    X-2, $3.99
    Lightning Returns, $3.99
    World of FF (PS4, heard the Vita port wasn't great), $7.99

5. Secret of Mana Ps4, I like it so far! Not as good as it should be, but it’s just fine! It’s amazing the game even got made, so check it out. The redone soundtrack is really great so far. I’m looking forward to playing it some more.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Secret of Mana Ps4, I like it so far! Not as good as it should be, but it’s just fine! It’s amazing the game even got made, so check it out. The redone soundtrack is really great so far. I’m looking forward to playing it some more this weekend.

7. OMG it's like Dejavu!

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    OMG it's like Dejavu!
    What?

9. Most impressive