Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: February 2018

1. I grabbed these for a dollar each, all new. Hockey is for a friend of mine, since I don't have a PS4, Yaiba I picked up out of morbid curiosity, and P4A Ultimax I grabbed two copies of so I can give a copy to someone and actually have someone to play against.

EDIT: Image uploading is broken
    Last edited by kedawa; 04 Feb 2018 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Damn, PCE/Turbo support on that. I love the screen output for this, played a few rounds of Super Bomberman with the boys and felt the SNES controller lagged just a bit.
    In the Freak (and I believe both of these use the same emulators underneath) the SNES emu has a bit of lag, there's a definite difference between it and a SNES Classic or a real system. The NES emu is a bit better and the Genesis one is fantastic.

What's the best Genesis emu device, G.han?

Retro Freak for real carts, Retropie running Genesis Plus GX for ROMs. They're both actually running the same emulator I think since they feel and sound identical.

Stay the hell away from anything made by AtGames.

5. Do EDs work with the Freak?

No, but you can load roms onto a microSD card and it will recognize them with no fuss or hackery involved.

7. Well well well

I didn't realize RF is that much $$.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 05 Feb 2018 at 08:35 AM.

8. Picked up a couple of SNES controllers with USB connections for the PC so that I can play LTTP randomizers with Cow. These things feel and work perfect, $12 for a pair off Amazon.
    snescontrollers.jpg

9. My Limited Run order from their blowout sale finally came. Got Ys Origin (vita) and 2 Vita blind boxes: La-Mulana EX and Mutant Mudds Super Challenge.

Also Culdcept Revolt LE from Amazon, thanks for the heads up SSJN!

10. Welcome to the club. You're lucky a seat just opened up thanks to that philistine Vasteel.