Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: February 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I'm in Japan again, will post shit as I find it. Going to Osaka on Weds then coming back to Tokyo for the next week. Anyone want me to keep an eye out for anything?
    Genioh Yamashirogumi records.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I'm in Japan again, will post shit as I find it. Going to Osaka on Weds then coming back to Tokyo for the next week. Anyone want me to keep an eye out for anything?
    First and foremost have a damn good time in Japan, and congratulations on getting married! If you happen across an affordable (like 30 - 40 range) copy of Raiden DX for the playstation that would be awesome.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Are loose SFC carts still cheap over there?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Cheap Sega capsule toys!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Cheap Sega capsule toys!
    i literally spent years trying to find this old line of (what i thought were) gahsapon with hang-on, opa-opa, space harrier & the penguin land guy, only to find out they were keychains. got harrier for a few bucks, still trying to find hang-on guy!
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

I don't think there's an abundance of old Sega gachapon machines around, but I'll keep an eye out.

Probably a better chance of buying them opened from a vintage toy store.

7. When you're down by 30 with six minutes left and the bench comes in to mop up:

8. I read good things about WoFF, it might just be the McHale/Microwave you need.

9. WoFF is good stuff... the others...
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Coco
    Lady and the Tramp
    Lady for a Day

I was especially surprised by Coco and Lady and the Tramp since both were pre-ordered with standard shipping from Best Buy and arrived a day before street date. Unlike with some Amazon orders of Disney stuff where they don't allow pre-orders and in a couple cases (thankfully rare), took forever to ship, even with Prime two day shipping. Civil War took forever to ship because of a shipping mistake and trying to talk to customer service was like talking to a parrot.

I also ordered the Super Sentai Zyuranger set.