Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: February 2018

1. I got a minty fresh Lincoln waiting for you. I am not that serious since we don't live close to each other.

2. He only accepts Dr. Pepper coins.

3. They could be worth 20,000
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I might throw in some empty DVD cases to sweeten the deal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    How much?
    Post a picture of the Neo Cab please.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. I can't take these thrift store/Goodwill cornucopias like the ones Low keeps finding. Yesterday, my buddy in Portland texted me pictures of loose (but complete) Nendoroids he got at GW for $2. So I went to the one down the street after class.

The best game thing they had was SSX Tricky (PS2) and SSX On Tour complete for $10 total, which is not bad, but not remarkable. The toys were sealed figures from that EVOLVE game for $10 each, which I imagine is nearly retail. Oh, and they had an Urkel doll for $15. If a t-shirt had something that looked like an anime or a videogame, it was marked up from $2 to $10 and put behind glass.

How are you people DOING THIS

7. they arent.

8. Anyway, is Goodwill the publishing house for Jonathan Franzen?

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I can't take these thrift store/Goodwill cornucopias like the ones Low keeps finding. Yesterday, my buddy in Portland texted me pictures of loose (but complete) Nendoroids he got at GW for $2. So I went to the one down the street after class.
    He got really lucky, thrift stores and such are crazy picked over around here, he must have walked in just as they put them out.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. You can't even find a donated PC. There was a time when a broke ass guy could get a serviceable PC from Goodwill for $15. Now you don't even see one on the floor.

I'm down here by the Border of Mexico. I might drop by a GW just to see if it's any different down here.
    Last edited by gamevet; 14 Feb 2018 at 04:23 PM.