Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Gaming Classic (April 13-15)

1. Sonic Midwest Gaming Classic (April 13-15)

I'll be doing a panel on video game research and preservation from a Sega perspective. Any TNLers going? I'd love to meet and hang out!

2. You should get in contact with the people that do the Portland Retro Gaming Expo and come out here this year. http://www.retrogamingexpo.com
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I'll be behind a vendor table all weekend!

New, much bigger, location this year. Which is nice because they outgrew the old location a few years ago.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You should get in contact with the people that do the Portland Retro Gaming Expo and come out here this year. http://www.retrogamingexpo.com
    I would love to! Depending on how this one goes, I plan to contact them.

Timber, we definitely have to have dinner or something. I know nothing about the area.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I would love to! Depending on how this one goes, I plan to contact them.

Timber, we definitely have to have dinner or something. I know nothing about the area.
    Sweet, we could maybe even convince Josh and Pacrappa to come down to hang out as well if you make it out
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I also know nothing about the area! Up until this year it was in another nearby city.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Sweet, we could maybe even convince Josh and Pacrappa to come down to hang out as well if you make it out
    That would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I also know nothing about the area! Up until this year it was in another nearby city.
    Then we shall explore the city's offerings together, feast, and make mirth!

8. I've only been to Madison, and that was in the 90s. One of my Latin coworkers told a white chick to get a fucking tan, when she was acting all stuck up.

9. Here's the official description for my panel at MGC!

10. I'm walking around by the Wisconsin Center is anyone's here. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?