Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A good reason to watch the Olympics.

1. A good reason to watch the Olympics.

Okay, I'm a perv, but I was watching Curling and was in awe with the beauty of the Russian woman in the mixed Curling event. Evidently, I'm not the only person that took notice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/wint...Kz&ocid=ASUDHP

Go Russia!

You have betrayed your people and sided with the communist swine! And for what? Seduced by their curling succubus?

Captain America, Duke Nukem and Hulk Hogan are disappointed in you.

3. Like Dan Aykroyd in Spies Like Us, I've been turned by the Russian beauty.

Putin!!!!!!

Last edited by gamevet; 13 Feb 2018 at 08:25 AM.

4. I heard it fits like a Bryzgalova.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. she can be your wife for the low low price of 129.95

6. There is never a good reason to watch this crap.

7. Curls for the girls.

8. I've been watching the figure skating and for being a sport all about effortless grace and looking good, they really could use some help picking out their music and wardrobe.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I've been watching the figure skating and for being a sport all about effortless grace and looking good, they really could use some help picking out their music and wardrobe.

10. Well, if they were twirling around in a g-string to the sound of "Pour Some Sugar On Me", it would be more exciting.