Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thoughts and Prayers thread. Brought to you by the NRA

1. Banning all guns will never happen. It doesn't need to. People that want to hurt others will always find a way to do so.
    All we can hope to do is to limit the severity of damage caused. Shitstain McMadden's recent spree could have been much worse. But it was limited because he only had a handgun.

Why both pro gun nuts and anti gun zealots can't agree to get behind the banning of large clips and semi automatics is beyond me. It's a compromise that leaves everyone a little unhappy, but would leave both sides feeling like they won a little.

The government could curb the black market use of guns by ending the fake war on drugs and legalizing shit. We went through this scenario already with prohibition. Instead of a few people ruining their lives and the lives of others because they couldn't handle their drink, a bunch of criminals ruined many lives in order to protect their turf and business operation. Erase the void that criminals fill and you erase the criminals.
    Also, instead of having stupid long prison sentences for having a little of any drug on you, implement them for having an unregistered fire arm on you. Like some local governments have already done, implement a no questions asked buy back for guns. Throw some of that money being wasted on drug wars and border patrols into it. Offer a sizable amount for each gun, like $500, so that poor people (who are more likely to use a gun in a crime) have a greater incentive for giving it up. It'll cost the taxpayers a fuck ton of money. But I think it would save a fuck ton of money in the long run between civil, medical, and property damage costs.

I thought right:
    The typical gunshot victim can expect to rack up over $5,000 in emergency room costs, according to the study. If the injury is severe enough to warrant a hospital stay, the average cost balloons to nearly $100,000. And over 40 percent of gunshot victims lack insurance to pay for their care.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.838598fd3811

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Why both pro gun nuts and anti gun zealots can't agree to get behind the banning of large clips and semi automatics is beyond me.
    compromise
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Some won’t.

Governments have slaughtered civilians all over the world all through time.
    America's concept of self kind of falls apart if we do this.

At least, if we do it to a mass of white people.

4. [Quote]Why both pro gun nuts and anti gun zealots can't agree to get behind the banning of large clips and semi automatics is beyond me.[quote]

Stricter legislation around gun control, whether directly or indirectly (background checks, assault rifles, penalties for your gun being used in crime, etc) is not being impeded by anti-gun zealots. Only one group is dragging their heels on this one.

5. I aint editing that becase any time I try to edit something on this phone, the message gets deleted even when I dont tell it to.

6. Will the AI get 3D printed guns?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The real problem is toxic masculinity. Why was winning so important? And why was murder his go to?
    Self worth, money, recreation.

8. Three reasons people murder!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. It's important to me to be the best, wealthiest killer I can be, before I shoot myself.
    Sure.

10. kedawa is og.