Thread: This Month's Haul: March 2018

1. Analog Super NT

Other stuff:
    8bitdo SF30 with retro receiver
    32 GB Sandisk SD card
    Danmaku Unlimited 3 Switch

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    Danmaku Unlimited 3 Switch
    Does this at least have arcade stick support? I ask because I had it on android, LOVED IT, then bought it the moment I saw it on Steam. Load it up and ZERO controller support, gotta use the keyboard. I'm out!

3. A couple non game deals. The vacuum died a few weeks back, the local Shopko had a great selection of clearance. Got a Dyson Multi-Floor for $90 and a Bissell Liftoff Deluxe carpet cleaner for $50.

From a nearby Walmart got a dinged up Lego Minecraft Ocean Monument for $35 and one of those Black Friday 900 piece Lego boxes for $5. The $5 box was sitting on one of those risers used for storage. My son wanted the Ocean Monument but at the inflated $120 retail it was a rip-off, it’ll be fun to build with him.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Does this at least have arcade stick support? I ask because I had it on android, LOVED IT, then bought it the moment I saw it on Steam. Load it up and ZERO controller support, gotta use the keyboard. I'm out!
    I haven't tried it with the RAP yet, but it does support the dpad on the pro controller, so it should work.

5. Smile

Having a bit of fun with this. Nice to see SE finally getting back to their roots somewhat.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. The case for Mean Bean Machine cracked at the spine when I opened it. It felt like the case was jammed shut.

7. Zero Gunner 2, Tiny Barbarian DX, and Scribblenauts Showdown for Switch

8. Whoa

evidently I got an internet upgrade, feels like a mistake on bell's part but I'm not complaining

9. Holy crap! That's almost 1Gbps internet. Are paying out the ass for that?

10. sort of, bill is around $150/month but it also includes tv and a landline