Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March 2018

1. This Month's Haul: March 2018

Prices are finally coming down on this at retail. I decided to pick it up before it was gone and people started jacking up the prices.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. I caved and bought the darn Dragon Ball. Not at least trying a DBZ game that looks and plays like this is betraying my 8th-grade self.

$45 on Newegg with promo code EMCPRRS75, btw.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 01 Mar 2018 at 11:25 PM.

I cleaned my spare PC engine and PC engine multitap. I went on ebay to look for spare controllers for teh multitap. Jesus, PC engine shit has gone up!

4. You could try looking for "junk" controllers from Japanese sellers. I've bought a bunch of "junk" stuff from Japan and the majority of them just needed some cleaning or something minor to make them work perfectly. I recently got the hori 6 button pad for like 1/2 - 1/3 what it goes for that way.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

$20 for junk

6. One man's junk is another man's $20.

Tested working was 7 to 9 dollars 2 years ago.

8. But a time traveling machine is very expensive, at least on ebay.

9. You can blame that on Youtube as well. All these idiots (like me!) don’t know shit about electronics, but can follow a youtube fixit video. So before, if 90% of potential buyers would pass on a broken item because they’d have no idea how to fix it the seller would have to sell cheap to get rid of it. Now everyone fancies themselves a Ben Heck. Demand and prices rise.
    International shipping tripling in price doesnt help either.

10. I remember seeing the TG-16 arcade stick sitting in a Gamer X-Change bin full of controllers. It sat there for years with a price of $5. I don't know why I'd never bought it.