Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March 2018

1. Picked up a few games from PSN Flash sale for vita: Samsho V Special, htoLNiQ: The Firefly Diary, The BIT TRIP, and Asdivine Hearts. SSVS looks fantastic on Vita's OLED screen.

2. I picked up the Dragon's Lair collection on PSN, it's gorgeous. I just dearly wish there were clean pause and frame by frame options on the 'watch game' extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Cool, I didn't see that, guess I will pick that up as well.

4. I still haven't got around to playing the DVD version of Time Warp. I loved that game on the Amiga.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I was considering buying a copy of "Service Games," but I thankfully decided to look it over on Google Books before buying. My god is this book chock full of errors. Dates are wrong, events are wrong. Did they even attempt to update this thing, or did they simply copy/paste all of Pettus' articles together and sell it? I'll keep my money, thanks.
    You should probably pick up that book written by some guy named Ken Horowitz.

These have been sitting in Walmarts all over the place, still they've refused to lower the price.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 10 Mar 2018 at 08:05 PM.

5. For some reason the DC sent us (Target) several of those in the last month or two. Still $59.99 there as well and I had to create a spot for them on the floor since they're marked as "discontinued" in our system.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. I stocked up on them on Black Friday two years ago when Walmart had them for $25.

7. I must've missed that deal OOPS.

Oh well, it'll end up on Really Great System and Nothing At All Like That Garbage Wii U System, the Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I stocked up on them on Black Friday two years ago when Walmart had them for $25.
    same

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I stocked up on them on Black Friday two years ago when Walmart had them for $25.
    With the Amiibo?

10. it was never sold without the amiibo, so yes.