Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March 2018

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Does this at least have arcade stick support? I ask because I had it on android, LOVED IT, then bought it the moment I saw it on Steam. Load it up and ZERO controller support, gotta use the keyboard. I'm out!
    It should. I've got one and the game but I haven't been home much lately and have been playing it when I'm out and not near my arcade stick. If not during the week, this weekend I'll try to play it at home and let you know for sure.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Nabbed a Saturn and games on Facebook this weekend. The Saturn will serve as a backup or if I bother to check modding options. The best part was all the included games were ones I didn’t already own and many that I never played to begin with. It’s been forever since I played X-Men, I recall Baku Baku had a fanbase on TNL. It’s going to be interesting to play through some fledgling 32bit platformers. I was so fixated on 2D Saturn titles that anything with CG or Polys didn’t compete.

As a side note, the owners of the system were a nice couple in their 50’s. Said the system was given to them by someone, played once or twice and sent to collect dust in a box for 20 years.

3CB1BCCC-C4FA-4D54-ADC7-7B617A0757AD.jpeg

3. BBA is a great game, but the graphics are pretty rough.

4. It frankly looks like a tabletop slot machine from a truck stop. I’m confident the cover art straight Up horrified people into not buying it. “The monkey wants to eat me Mommy”.

5. I remember it being really fun, but verrrrry little prerendered anything from that era holds up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. You’re telling me Johnny Bazookatone ISN’T the culmination of mankind’s hopes and dreams?

7. I'm gonna say Gex didn't save us from ourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. It certainly didn't help Dana Gould's career.

9. Baku Baku is the fourth best puzzle game of all time behind Tetris Attack, Magical Drop and Super Puzzle Fighter of course
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. I would place it below Denki Blocks and Picross, too.