Thread: New Dune Movies

1. New Dune Movies

We’ve known for a while now that acclaimed director Denis Villeneuve – best-known for his work on Arrival and Blade Runner 2049 – would make a Dune movie. But now it sounds like that film is actually two films, with the potential for even more.

Speaking at the Rendez-Vous du Cinema Quebecoi this week, Villeneuve announced that his adaptation of Frank Herbert‘s 1965 science-fiction novel will “probably take two years to make” and the goal is to “make two films, maybe more.” SOURCE: Nerdist
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. First set pic:

IMG_20180307_000029.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Muad'Dib Zigazig Ah!

The thing is Dune is really cool, and yeah like a lot of the books is politics and shit but if you make it look really good and have a good script it should be awesome. So here's hoping. Like, I almost wish George Miller did it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. "People" have seen footage from the movie and are really hyping it up as the next huge thing. ugh... I'm super excited for this but saying it is going to be the next star wars is not going to help this movie.

Anyway, based on them showing footage to select people in private, I'm guessing they will show a trailer during the superbowl.

6. full trailer during Tenet and on internet tomorrow... (well today, it's past midnight here)