Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: When I Am King...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I drive a full size Ford Econoline E350.
    Do you give away free candy with that?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Nah, you gotta earn it.

3. I’m sure I said this, but if I was US Dictator, fuck King, I want to wear military laurels and throw motherfuckers out of helicopters like what up?, I would have a limited Federal Government, only federal laws would be
    • Treason
    • Murder
    • Bondage
    • Exiting a State You Are Wanted In
    • and Illegal Entry Into The United States

All would be punishable by death 48 hours after convection. Trials must have a verdict 363 days after arrest. If evidence later proves the convicted was innocent, the jury is then sentenced to death.

Immigration would be 10% of the population per year minus the previous year’s unemployment rate. If this turns out to be a negative number, the unemployed are deported each year to reach 0, chosen by a draft lottery, then must re-apply for immigration, first come, first serve.

Those actively in school or past the age of 60 are exempt from deportation.

New immigrants remain temporary citizens for 8 years (barring no municipality, state, or federal law is violated with conviction) and pay a flat income tax 200% of the citizen tax bracket they earn in.

Income brackets are
    • Top 25% of earners pay 40% of federal expenditures / population of earners
    • Next 25% of earners pay 20% of federal expenditures / population of earners
    • Next 25% of earners pay 10% of federal expenditures / population of earners
    • Bottom 25% of earners pay 10% of federal expenditures / population of earners

There is no corporate tax, however all money given to an individual under any circumstance is considered income (capital gains, inheritance, tips, gifts, etc.). All money transferred or paid to out of the US is taxed at a 35% rate.

Any company with over a 50% market share 8 years in a row will be separated into 3 companies with separate executives and accounts, which transition must take place by the end of the 10th year.

Companies will maintain their waste and will be responsible for recycling, composting, or disposing the waste in a manner which does not pollute the water, soil, or the air beyond their property limits. Violations will be fined 500% of clean up costs.

Education will be free up to a PhD to all citizens, if they maintain a 3.0 grade average or above each semester. Between 3.0 and 1.0 will pay 50%. Below 1.0 will pay full costs.

Basic food, water, and shelter will be supplied free for every citizen for 6 months, when needed every ten years, and not to exceed 6 months total in a 10 year period.

You may put into a federal retirement account up to 30% of your annual income, of which the government will pay 15% interest anually, but you may not collect until age 65.

The military will only defend the current borders and may only support an ally but once every 20 years.

Border changes can only be approved by both the Federal congress and the States or Countries which are affected.

Military costs will be approved by Federal congress and paid 50% by property tax / total acres paid by owners of said acres and 50% through social expenditures above paid by the collective income tax.

• House has a 20 year or 10 term limit.
    • Senators have a 18 year or 3 term limit.
    • The President has a 12 year or 3 term limit.

All other laws and programs are to be made by city or state as long as they do not conflict with Federal laws stated here.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. damn. Doc for president.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I’m sick and savage now, so when I sober up I wouldn’t really support death penalties or deportations (logically where would you deport a citizen?).

Also I didn’t mention healthcare. I think people get upset when they think people benefit from something they didn’t pay into, so why not free, preventive care + pregnancy care, with the caveat, it will only apply to those born the year it takes effect and after?

Also i’m Sick of the sex and race shit. I think quotas are damaging, but how can the government effectively trial and lay down the hammer on any company or organization caught discriminating against someone based on gender, orientation, race, or religion?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    (logically where would you deport a citizen?).
    Madagascar

7. I like how the biggest problem SSJN could dream up to solve as king of the World was petty road rage bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. I like how you're a reductionist cunt that either didn't read the first three sentences or didn't understand them.

be right back, going to go edit my original post into something better.

9. Oh wait, no I'm not, because I'm not a specious cunt.

10. Words of the day: Specious Cunt (aka Drew)