Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: April 2018

1. Thanks to Half Price Books! There were 4 of these in a stack. I picked up the one that had never been opened, while the other 3 looked like they were returned to the Dollar General.

*So much for uploading a picture from my phone.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Apr 2018 at 10:13 PM.

2. Was at a out of town Walmart and scored a $40 Lego Star Destroyer. The crazy thing it’s been that price over a month on brickseek, I couldn’t imagine the inventory counts were right.

3. Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap Switch
    Ninja Turtle 4 movie Blu-ray pack with the original Ninja Turtles movies 1-3 and TMNT.

4. https://www.amazon.com/Sony-XBR65X93...=65+inch+x930e

I will be curious to see if I spend more PC time with this or my smaller, lower-resolution but higher (and variable) refresh rate and TATE-having PC monitor.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 27 Apr 2018 at 06:06 PM.

5. Do you know offhand what that has that the 900e doesn't. Don't bother looking it up if you don't, I can do that.

I did it anyway.
    https://comparetv.net/sony-xbr65x930...d-x900e-model/

6. From the review I watched:

The 930E has Dolby Vision HDR and can be brighter and hold HDR brightness longer

Input lag on 4K is lower on the 930E (but higher in 1080P, so older consoles that can't put out 4K are actually a bit worse in that regard)

7. D841FCAA-0BEF-45EE-99B5-5673C2264969.jpeg

Got one more dvd set of Haruhi season 1 left to get. Got these two for my birthday today. One more thing on the way apparently.
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

Courtesy of ssjn, one of the last Genesis games I wanted to own since I lost my original ages ago. One more to go!
    Last edited by GohanX; 17 May 2018 at 08:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. SoR1 is my favorite, because it is the only one where you can call for carpet bombing.

I love setting it to the hardest difficulty. It turns into a different game with entire gangs attacking at once. It's awesome.