Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: April 2018

1. Finally got a Switch! Thanks to SSJN for the copy of Mario & Rabbids, loving it so far. Also grabbed Shovel Knight: TT and Picross S last night. It's a massive failure on Nintendo's part for not advertising Picross S at all, they could have sold me the system on that alone.

2. Found an iPad in recycling center, but it is locked to the previous owner's account. Anyway to hack into it to reset? Recovery mode still requires original login.

3. If you dig deep enough, you'll find a way. Buddy of mine found a newish Samsung on the ground at his apartment complex. Everything he looked into said there was no way to recover it because it would only send info to the email address it was registered to. It took a few days, but he eventually found a way.

5. Bought some D&D miniatures, as well as this:

400 new monsters from all of Kobold Press' history. It's a great book, but they really should have gone with glossy pages. I also got this miniature, the most expensive I've ever bought, but she's the main villain of my campaign. It will take the party around 7 modules to finally confront her, and I can't wait to see their faces when this thing hits the table.

I caved and purchased the most likely bootleg version of Urusei Yatsura Complete Collection on bluray. I understand that this series was almost 200 something episodes, but the prices on this series are nuts. Each season on jp blu is like 300. The complete series on LD is $1,000.

I just hope whichever factory in china is pumping out these blu's used the jp blu source with the animeigo now discontinued, dvd subs.

That seems like the easiest way to pump out this product, and also the best way.

7. The subtitles will almost definitely be horrible, that's a given on all of those cheap bootlegs.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

>_> they weren't cheap

9. Annoy Feeling the Aliens: Backstroke of the West

10. I finally framed and put up the Sega posters I bought at MGC.