Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PS+ Game of the Month Club - Maximum Mad

Didn't do it in the Bone version, although loading is still a problem since it's probably poorly optimized. It's fantastic once you get into the game, which is the important part. My daughter was laughing as I had some spectacular mishaps and landed in the water.

2. Yeah after it 'pops' it runs fine, but it takes me right out of the race on that first go. Otherwise it's a really nice and fun game! I'm in to the green circuit now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I got MadMax, but I didn't get Trackmania Turbo since I already have it.

4. The setting is dead on for Mad Max, and Chum Bucket is surprisingly endearing. There’s a good bit of driving from here to there, but I thi;k it’ll get better as I unlock the fast travels. Car combat is pretty fun. You actually have to chase people all over. Hand to hand is your basic Batman setup. Nothing super interesting, but serviceable.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Track Mania isn’t normally my type of game, but I’ve been having a pretty good time with it - stutter problem aside. I love the Hot Wheels / slot car feel.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Trackmania is a lot of fun, it cuts out all the bullshit in racing (one car, just 'beat this time', fast restarts)

7. The key to Mad Max is to turn the music off and play the Fury Road soundtrack through Spotify.

8. Also: the Beyond Thunderdome soundtrack.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Yeah after it 'pops' it runs fine, but it takes me right out of the race on that first go. Otherwise it's a really nice and fun game! I'm in to the green circuit now.
    So I downloaded and tried this. That's absolutely what's happening, the game is updating the times. Or checking with the server. Or some shit related to that which could have been handled better.

10. Mega dumb. I know why their game is free now.