Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JP Music Thread

1. Eastern Youth is the fucking best

2. Gesu No Kiwami Otome are fun, the singer has another band that sounds exactly the same and is also good

can't believe I haven't posted this by now. I could listen to this all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    As to not shit up the "what are you listening thread" or derail the opening thread, here is a separate thread for Japanese music.

Bonus points if you can find me videos with weird 80s fashion

We'll start with the obvious

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Eastern Youth is the fucking best

Josh and I were listening to Eastern Youth before it was cool to.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Gesu No Kiwami Otome is great! I love the style of the drummer the most.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Yura Yura Teikoku is also great. I got exposed to their music through a movie called Love Exposure that I also love, a 4 hour teenage love story directed by cult master Shion Sono.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I'm tired of telling you people about how Thee Michelle Gun Elephant is one of the best rock and roll bands of ALL TIME. I also like Sion (the dude who did the opening to Niea) but that shit is pretty inaccessible.

Charcoal Filter is an older Japanese pop punk band. Snuffy Smile was a rad Japanese record label. Waterslide Records is currently a rad Japanese label.

Last edited by Fe 26; 05 May 2018 at 04:38 AM.