Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Do You Guys Like To Talk About?

1. do any of you even really listen to music
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Now, that’s a post to come straight out of 2004.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Your mother is a post to come straight out of 2004.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Exactly. I also can't talk to any of you about audio. I don't really play video games, and I think you're mostly a bunch of polo shirt chumps that I have nothing in common with. I'm here out of habit.
    Join the electrical audio forum and talk to those assholes all day.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I could talk about a variety of topics at length but probably the one I could write the most about is clothing/shopping! And the post office/shipping/online selling.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Mainly video games so most people check out.

If I ever go to a mom and pop game store it usually takes 2 or 3 questions at the counter from the clerk to start a convo and then they all want to be my best friend.

I can do movies, too. Music I'm super far behind. Politics are hard nowadays because I see a straight divide between selfish, racist, bible thumping aholes and normal people.

I like to talk about any type of game or art. I like talking about stuff people create and the process of creation.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.