Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Guys Like To Talk About?

1. What Do You Guys Like To Talk About?

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. That pic mostly.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. Let's give em something to talk about.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I like to talk about boobies and Nintendo.

I like to talk about music

6. Minor chords are overrated.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

What Do You Guys Like To Talk About?

Yeah, but they’re super effective if you don’t emphasize the 3 in the chording, but reference it in the melody.

It’’s way too easy to get locked into the scale if you’re chording like that, or at least it is for me. Focusing on only playing triads, and their inversions is a way around it, maybe.

8. Wat
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Do they speak English in Wat?

Exactly. I also can't talk to any of you about audio. I don't really play video games, and I think you're mostly a bunch of polo shirt chumps that I have nothing in common with. I'm here out of habit.