Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Is Your Earliest Memory?

1. I believe that’s sex act you can purchase in that special part of town.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Your sit and spin, huh?
    Thats what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Your sit and spin, huh?
    Did you not have a Sit & Spin and a child?

4. Earliest might be grabbing some toilet paper and unrolling it all the way from the bathroom to the living room, and hiding under the coffee table.

Favorite early memory is dressing up like He-Man, going into the living room and shouting "IT'S EIGHT O'CLOCK, AND YOU'RE ALL DOOMED!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Did you not have a Sit & Spin and a child?
    no. I had a crayola swing set, a school bus converted into a play house, and like 50+ acres of wilderness.

But no sit and spin.

yes, my childhood was like some sort of 1988 animu.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 28 Apr 2018 at 04:07 PM.

And no, I didn't have a child whiel I was a child

7. a what?

My earliest memory has to be of my families first dog. They got him when my sister was very little (she's 6 years older than me). I don't remember him exactly though, just interacting with a large, furry, gold, thing. I would climb on him all the time.

I also remember being traumatized in pre-school when my favorite slide disappeared. One of those colorful plastic ones you kept inside. Like 2 feet tall, Playskool might have made it.

I can remember my mother sliding me down a hallway on a piece cardboard and Pink Panther was on the tv in Georgia. I couldn't have been more than one and a half. I also remember an odd sensation of lights that looked kind of like how intense light gets through your eyelids and undescribable droning sound that I've never heard anything else remotely like. I think it may have been in the first few days of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    no. no sit and spin.
    Chump.

At this point I mostly just have memories of having memories.