Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Earliest Memory?

1. logging on to double-yew double-yew double-yew dot the dash next level dot com for the first time to respond to Neo Zeed's screenshot game.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I had a Mickey Mouse bathing suit on and was playing in my backyard kiddie pool.
    was this playing in the background?

3. My earliest vivid memory is playing in the dirt at a playground and jamming my thumb really badly. I remember pushing on the nail later and seeing yellow-green puss squeeze out the sides. I was grossed out but really fascinated.

Had to have been three or so.

I also remember rockin' out to TNG with my Lazer Tag shirt, but that was later.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YellerDog; 26 Apr 2018 at 03:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I remember the sunken living room of our house. I know you’re not supposed to remember things at this age, but I couldn’t have been older than 1. We moved when I was around 15 months. It freaks my parents out.
    Yeah, mine has to be from then too, I wouldn't have had a bottle if it was later.

I remember being carried and fed a bottle by my grandmother in the living room of our old apartment. It must have been around Christmastime because there was a tree set up. I just remember everything looking very soft and blurry so I may have been crying?

Past that I remember the amazing, carefree time before school started and my traumatic first day at a nun-operated private school in Peru.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    was this playing in the background?

haha! The funny thing is, I didn't seen Pete & Pete until I was like.....26. No cable when I was a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. I remember going with my mom to a college footbal game and getting hyped when the band played Eye of the Tiger. Also, hiding behind a dresser in the apartment we lived in there.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I remember being carried and fed a bottle by my grandmother in the living room of our old apartment. It must have been around Christmastime because there was a tree set up. I just remember everything looking very soft and blurry so I may have been crying?

Past that I remember the amazing, carefree time before school started and my traumatic first day at a nun-operated private school in Peru.
    Now I'm picturing a grandma holding a 14 year old mzo in diapers.

9. I was maybe 2, and I remember my mom fighting with the neighbor because her teenage son with down syndrome stole my Sit & Spin off the porch.

Your sit and spin, huh?